Monday, October 8, 2007

Best weekend ever!

I spent last weekend with in Oxford hanging out with my best friends, Anna, Chaeli and Shane. It was so wonderful to see them. They are like sisters to me and have been my family during a lot of tough times. I love it that when we hang out we don't have to fill our time with constant "fun" or have tons of deep meaningful conversations. We know each other so well that we can just "be" and that's fine. Corny, but true.

It was also a lot of fun spending time with Shane's husband, Mike, and getting to know them better as a married couple. It was the first time I had seen them since the wedding. I also got to see Corrie, my sweet roommate from senior year of college, and her husband, D, for the first time since December...and meet their baby Isaiah. Isaiah may be the cutest baby in the whole world...he is at least above the 90th percentile of baby cuteness. He also just has the greatest happy little personality. Spending time with him made me really excited to be a pediatrician...and made me want to have a baby of my own. Yes, I'll admit to that. All in good time...I hope.

Below are some highlights of the weekend:



Shane and Mike at Bottletree, the coolest bakery ever



Anna and Chaeli by Uptown Coffee



My old roomie Corrie and her sweet Isaiah



Me and Isaiah...holding him is therapeutic

No comments: