Monday, October 15, 2007

Boo.

Today, someone broke into my car. They didn't take anything...but they broke the window and messed up part of the window frame. You see, I had purchased a suitcase for my interviews that did not fit in the trunk...so I left it in the back seat as I went into a restaurant (in a safe part of town). I guess someone wanted to see if there was anything valuable inside the suitcase...they unzipped it and then left it on the seat.

I need to be more careful...usually I do not leave valuables visible. But seriously...where I'm from in Mississippi you don't have to worry about that sort of stuff.

Can I find somewhere safer for residency? Probably not...

On a high note...breakaway glass is cool. I went to my car, and there was all this grainy glass on the ground, and I thought, where is this coming from? And then, oh.

At least they are letting me out of clinic tomorrow so I can get my window fixed. And, nothing is missing except my window. Praise the Lord for that.

No comments: