Thursday, December 3, 2009

This is just...extraordinary.

For those of you who don't obsessively watch "So You Think You Can Dance" :

Guest spot by the Legion of Extraordinary Dancers. Amazing. (And Harry Shum from Glee co-choreographed it, yay!)

Man, I wish I could dance.



Also, maybe not quite as mind-boggling, but perhaps the best dance of the season. Go Jakob and Ellenore! (Jakob's my fave this season) And Sonya Tayeh is a genius.



Someday I will actually write something instead of posting YouTube videos. But let's face it, YouTube's way more entertaining than whatever crap I have to say.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I agree. Glad you know your limitations.

Anna said...

Ok so good!! Loved the dance!

Anna said...

And not to be the posting hog but that couple-dance deal was amazing. WOW. So funky.