Saturday, May 5, 2007

Deep questions...

Not really, but my dad sent these to me, and some of them are kind of funny in that awesome corny dad way. Consider the following:

If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
What hair color do they put on the driver’s license of a bald man?
If nothing sticks to Teflon, how do they get Teflon to stick to the pan?
How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work?
Why is bra singular, and panties plural?
Why do they put Braille dots on a drive-up ATM?
What would Geronimo shout if he jumped out of an airplane?
Why do we park on driveways and drive on parkways?

And my favorite... If con is opposite of pro, is Congress opposite of progress?

Yeah, pretty silly.

1 comment:

Leslie Hutchins said...

I like those.......sorry I didn't say hello today....I saw you on L&D West, but my senior had me so up tight today, I wasn't thinking straight. However, I get a new team like on Monday....hopefully they are cool.