Thursday, May 3, 2007

Human reproduction IS funny...

Today I hung out a bit at Panera with my friends Buddy and Christian. I was also studying Ob-Gyn. Which brought up the topic of human reproduction. I gleefully shared a bit of the birthing process...yeah, kind of gross. But it was funny. A few highlights.

Buddy (after I shared with them how we actually maneuver the baby out of the birth canal): "So...it's kind of like getting a sofa through a doorway." (great analogy, actually)

Later, I told them how a vasectomy was done. And the following ensued.
Buddy: "I was glad when I found out that, you know, stuff still comes out."
Christian: "Yeah, otherwise it would be kind of like, well, dry heaves."

Ha!

3 comments:

Corrie said...

Okay... so you have no idea what it's like until you've actually pushed one of those out yourself.

Allison said...

true that.

Leslie Hutchins said...

Your funny....