Thursday, August 2, 2007

Neurology is not pediatrics.

Well, obviously. Although child neurology is a huge field. What I mean to say is that I'm ending my first week on neurology, and I'm just not enjoying it. I'm on the epilepsy monitoring unit with a great team and a brilliant attending...but it's just not doing it for me. Mostly I'm just watching people not have seizures. However, I only go in for about five hours on most days, which is awesome.

If only I could use my spare time wisely. I could have finished my review book by now...and my application to residency. But instead I've been sleeping a whole lot. Maybe I'm hypothyroid? Not likely. I think this whole "my life is seriously about to change" thing is kind of freaking me out. And I might be a bit lonely.

OK...this will be the most "TMI" blog entry for awhile, I hope.

No comments: