Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My first American Idol post...this year.

So...I didn't even start out watching American Idol this year...until I realized that Adam Lambert kicks some major booty. I'm a huge fan. What a voice! What glam rock star power! What eyeliner! Anyway, two performances from this week, and then a personal fave:

1. His take on Whole Lotta Love. I realize that some Zeppelin fans might think that it sacrilege that I like anyone else's version, but whatever. It's awesome, and I love Robert Plant.


2. Adam and Allison Iraheta (my second fave contestant)'s "Slow Ride." Not my fave for Adam vocally but the duet is awesome.


3. An oldie...pre-Idol Adam singing "Is Anybody Listening?", from the now defunct musical The Ten Commandments (Val Kilmer played Moses, for real).

No comments: