Friday, March 5, 2010

Hugs.

I love hugs.

A side hug is not a hug. It's not that I don't have a healthy respect for the side hug. It can be a very unintimidating first step at platonic physical intimacy for the nonhugging person. But a real hug it is not.


Christian single people are all about the side hug.
Someone even wrote a parody about it. Note: The below video is a joke. I promise. It's some Christian dudes rapping badly...they are making fun of themselves. This is not in earnest. It's totally ridiculous and thus kind of hilarious. Unfortunately, there are a lot of youtube folks who think it's serious and make a lot of "Christians are judgmental idiots" comments. Seriously, people, you think this is for real?



I will give the critics that the "riding home in a coma" and "buying babies like Angelina Jolie" lines are not particularly in good taste.

For the record, I prefer my hugs full frontal.

Have a great weekend, sweet friends!