Saturday, April 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

Well, goodness. Sometimes it takes a birthday to realize how blessed you really are. Over the past couple of weeks, I've had THREE birthday celebrations...which seems kind of crazy to me. I don't deserve that. But I realize that the human relationships that God gives us, if they are lived out properly, are in some small way reflections of the relationship He has with us. We don't deserve God's love, and yet He gives it so abundantly...often times by showing His love through other people. And since I don't have a husband to love me as Christ loves the church (Ephesians 5), it sure is an extra special blessing to have such sweet friends that go out of their way to make me feel loved on and around my birthday.

A couple of pics from the celebrations follow.



No comments: