Sunday, November 4, 2007

Car break-in number 2 (and other good stuff)

Yes, my car got broken into...for the second time in three weeks. It happened in my apartment parking garage. This time, there was nothing visible on my seat. Oh well...it's fixed now. Frustrating. I had a mini breakdown, but my sweet friend Shirley helped me out. All fixed now.

That evening I went to the school Halloween party. My friend Irene and I dressed as "twin-twin transfusion syndrome." Basically, that is when two twins have their circulations connected in the womb so that one twin gets all the blood from the other twin...so one twin is really big and one is really small. Irene is about a foot shorter than me, so that worked out well. Below is a pic of us, plus Sarah (who dressed up as "God's gift to men") and Shirley (who was a very stylized baker's cyst).



I am also done with USMLE Step 2 CS! Now, I only have the written test part to do. It feels so good to have that monkey off my back. Whew.

I saw Dan in Real Life tonight. So cute. I love Steve Carell.

2 comments:

Leslie Hutchins said...

Sorry about the car....You had such a clever idea, I wish you guys would have won!

Leslie

Leslie Hutchins said...

It was so good to run into you yesterday!

Leslie