Saturday, November 17, 2007

Done with Step 2!

I took Step 2 CK (the written part) today...we'll see how it goes. I felt okay about it, I think...but it's hard to tell with those things. At least it's over! Yay!

I'm headed out to interviews...starting with San Diego next week. This time I'll bring my camera and the battery. Maybe I'll even blog from there...we'll see. It's going to be a blast because one of my very best friends will be there, too. So...part interview, part vacation.

I took pediatric pathology last block. I learned a good bit, but it wasn't quite as interesting as I thought it would be. In any event...my month o' interviews promises to be more thrilling. :)

Will update soon!

2 comments:

Anna said...

Awesome!!! I will call you tomorrow !!! Or call me! I'll be up at 7:30

love,
Anna

TK said...

Congrats on finishing step 2ck. I am sure you did great.

I just got back from two interviews this past week. I drove to Little Rock, AR for my first interviews, took the back roads down to Vicksburg, MS and then drove onto Jackson, MS for my last interview. It was interesting to see that part of the country. I had never driven through there before.