Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Twin fun.

I interviewed at the University of Alabama at Birmingham on Monday, which was fun...and a little strange since it's where my twin sister, Jennifer, goes to school. Quite a couple of folks thought I was her! I hope that I did not reflect on her too badly.

Also, my sis and I watched the finale of the reality TV show "The Biggest Loser" last night. I had not watched the show, but Jen does...and there are a set of twins on the show! They both did awesomely with their weight loss. One of the twins won the whole competition, and the other twin won for the most weight loss of a contestant who was sent home.

Yay for twins!

3 comments:

Leslie Hutchins said...

Best wishes for the holidays!!! Can't wait to catch up with you sometime in January. Keep me posted on your schedule!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stuart said...

Happy New year to you, too! Hope you had a good Christmas holiday!